Do you see the flooring is old enough and needs an upgrade? Well, it could be the right time to have a home improvement. You may start with tiling for the flooring or walling. But, some homeowners choose to have tiles for the flooring rather than for the walling. It could be too much expense when using tiles on the walls, which is wiser to pick tiles for the flooring.
It is the right time to make a home improvement, choose the right tiles for your floor. Tiento has a wide range of unique colors and textures of tiles available.
Tips to select tiles
With the plethora of available tile options, it is a challenge to pick the right tiles for your home. For flooring, Tiento has the best tile selections, withstands heavy traffic, and is durable. For the walling, it is best to choose either porcelain or ceramic tiles. These are non-porous and don’t absorb stains. Some tiles are also perfect for outdoors, best opt for either anti-skid or matt finish to avoid slips.
Here are a few tips that you can hold on to when selecting the right tiles for your home:
- Go for the basics. Selecting the tiles is the first thing that you must pay attention to. Decide which tile you need. There are the right tiles for flooring and walling – check this out.
- Size up. Today, tiles are available in different sizes. Popular sizes for the floor tiles are:
For the wall times, you will have available sizes:
- Pick the right finish. You may recreate a pattern using the tiles. The design and pattern must not be the deciding factor. Identifying the right finish is also essential. Here are some of the right finish used for:
- Glossy tiles. These are perfect for the walls.
- Stone tile. These are good for the exteriors.
- Wood finishes. These are perfect for the bedroom, it lends a warm feel.
- Mosaics, metallics, and plain tiles. A combination of them is good for the kitchen and bathroom.
- Natural designs and finishes. These are recommended for the living rooms.
- Anti-skid. These are perfect for restaurants.
If you are doing home improvement, nothing complicated. You have to pick the right finish and look for the right design and patterns.
- Right color. Picking the right finish and color must be a combination of your searching. Opting for the right color of the flooring creates an intimate look. Darker colors are good for the outdoors. The white color creates a more spacious area, which is perfect for the indoors.
If you are into home improvement and choosing tiles as the first project, make sure that you check the ideas for the flooring patterns and designs.